Tuesday 23 August 2011

Final Reflection of CiE

Salam and a very pleasant day to the readers.

First of all, i would like express my appreciation to my course coordinator, Dr. Siti Fatimah Mohd. Yassin, and our course lecturer, Mr. Tg Norazlan Tg Sulaiman for their dedication, support and commitment through this short semester. Here I would also like to thank my partner for this course, Mohd Aizulnizam Abu Bakar for his good commitment for all the tasks given for us.

Throughout this course, i have learned a lot of new things on technology. To be honest, there a lot more new things for me to discover in the future on computer. I also understand that to be a good teacher who produce interesting lessons is not as easy as the perception of our citizen. It really needs skills and right techniques. Computer and technology is one of the best way to do that.

Last but not least, i would like to thanks everyone who gave their support unti the end of the short semester. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment